Tekejeu's screenshots and tips
Africa's Drum's View
- Just load the application and you are now fully set to play Drum along with your preferred songs !
- You can play live with a 3D realistic view of the Drum.
- Tap the instruments (snare, kick, hihat, toms and cymbals) and the sounds and the animations will start without any delay.
- You may adjust the rotation (unlock at bottom) of the drum and Tekejeu will save automatically your settings for the next reload.
- All the instruments have fast "touch and swipe sensibility". The touch area of the instrument follows the 3D orientation.
Playlist sorted by Artists
- Important: This button in the menu will appear only in PORTRAIT or UPSIDE DOWN orientation. Not in landscape.
- Accessing your song 's library is easy.
- Select on or many songs from filtered list and then press "Ok".
- Tekejeu will play it and the drum will start automatically.
- Notes: Songs are automatically added in the "Selected" pane. You may change the sequence order of songs. You may also delete a song of the playlist.
- The song must have a beat of drum.
- The drum will play directly the beat of the song without any pre-analyse or scanning of the entire song.
- As long as the song plays, the drum will keep the beat. The quality of the beat will depend of the quality of the studio mixing. The second time you play the song, the drum will be more accurate.
- The application does not import or export media. Tekejeu use only your song's library and play the song with a drum emulation over it.
Mixer View with adjustment ring
- Tap the Mixer's icon and the 3D console will appear. The drum will be minimized but it will be still functional.
- Adjust the Main song's volume to get the perfect mixing of sound with drum.
- Change the tempo of the song without changing the pitch. The drum 's detection algorithm will follow the tempo.
- Change the pitch of the song without changing the tempo. The drum 's detection algorithm will still follow the beat.
- You may want to enable/disable automatic's instrument by pressing the associated switch.
- All settings are saved automatically.
- The adjustment ring helps you to set values.
Canada's drum with a rotation left-right
- Swipes horizontally to rotate left and right.
- Swipes vertically to rotate up and down.
- All rotations around axes will keep the integrity of the touch parts.
- Once your rotation is OK, wait 3 secs (don't touch the screen) and the settings will be saved.
This shows you to embellish your "User" drum.
Step 1: With Safari, search a cymbal image on the internet.
Step 2: Select a flat bitmap cymbal (equally distant in x-axis and y-axis) then press "Save image"
Step 3: Return in Tekejeu App and press Photos button. Select your image you want to apply.
Step 4: Select the part of the drum, you want to apply the texture image on. The part will flip over when it is selected.
Step 5: Press "Apply".
Step 6: Repeat Step 4 and Step 5 for others parts.
Step 7: Repeat Step 1 to 5 for new textures.
Step 8: Use "Angle" to rotate counterclockwise (easier to reach parts in the Photos' mode.
User Drum with global settings switches
- Interactive Online help may be disabled.
- The disco lights simulates old fashion 70's dance floor.
- Auto Drum: The detection switch enable or disable the automation of decoding drum's part. You can mute/unmute individuals instruments in the mixer. This allows you to play in hybrid mode. Example: Auto drum : "On" Hihat "On" and all others switches off will emulate the hihat by the device but the rest of instruments are trigged by you.
- Disable or enable Toms and floor swiping.
- Resets returns all settings to the factory presets.
- Metronome is based on song tempo and works synchronously with the cadence stick and the song. The detection's switch must be on.
USA drum with presets sub menu
- Factory and Users presets combines texture(s) and sound(s) in order to have different kits.
- Country flags theme is used for factory presets.
- There are four (4) User Presets availaibles.